Sunday, October 7, 2012

{Rippingale} - Family Session

A few months back, I did a promotion where YOU nominated different people or familes for a free photoshoot...meet the winners!! It was such a great pleasure getting to meet this family. Look at their adorable little girls!! Poor dad! Just kidding - the one that is on the way is a BOY so now there will be a little more testosterone in the house!
As a photographer I tend to meet familys (especially with youg ones) at their worst times... Baby didn't nap, kids want to crawl in the dirt, mom's about to cry, dads bored... but not this family! They were amazing and so calm! I was in love with their little girls! The middle one even came up to me and held my hand as we walked from one place to another! What a please, and God bless you guys and your new addition!
 


This one below is one of my favorite photos I have ever taken... I love this real moment caught on camera. Exactly what "Captured Heart Photography" stands for...*heart melted*
















No comments:

Post a Comment