Monday, October 11, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I love thanksgiving, and everything about this season! The crisp air, beautiful colors of the leaves, scarfs with sunglasses, turkey and most of all Pumkin Spice Lates from Starbucks!

I just wanted to share a little of my day with you!!
Hope your Thanksgiving isn't only delicious but also gives you a chance to remember how blessed we all are
 Wine from Sean & my favorite winery ( http://www.domainedechaberton.com/ )YUUMMM
 As stated before, it's not thanksgiving without my Pumpkin Spice Late! :)

 TURKEY TIME!!

My family, sitting around the table! Ready to dive in to all the tasty food!

 Only one tiny crumb left! Not even enough room in our tummys for the tiny crumbs!

 Giving our tummys time to rest! Lets play PHASE 10!


mmm - my favorite part! PUMPKIN PIE!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment